Welcome to ICP!
We develop community partnerships with communities in developing countries. A community partnership is a growing friendship.
- This friendship has the following characteristics:
- A relationship of trust, transparency, and honesty.
- A cooperation of equals where each respects the contributions of the other.
- Sharing that is mutual and where each partner receives blessings from the other.
- A commitment to listen to and learn from each other.
- Respect for the uniqueness of all persons.
- Affirmation of the strength and value of cultural differences.
- Strengthening and maintaining the dignity of persons that comes from independence.
- The goal of empowering communities to improve their lives and future.
- A holistic vision of human worth and progress with concern for the environment.
- Special commitment to create opportunities for growth for children and young people.
Our goal is to bring together churches, organizations and individuals in a community partnership with communities in the developing world. Our plan is to find groups that would be willing to adopt a community to continue the work we have started. We will work with them in building a special relation with a community. Please contact us if you would like to explore this opportunity.